Welcome to MEAM (Marine Ecosystems and Management), the monthly information service on ocean planning and ecosystem-based management. MEAM serves over 6,900 members of the global resource management community with news, views, analysis, and tips gathered from experts around the world.
New this month in MEAM:
- Check out our new Tools page!
- Estimating the vulnerability of ocean planning and blue economy to climate change
- Latest News and Resources for Ocean Planners and Managers
- EBM Toolbox: Learning from others: The new global conservation planning database
- Low cost methods, scaling up, and multi-stakeholder approaches: Experience and advice on marine ecosystem restoration from Indonesia
To view previous issues of MEAM, click here.
MEAM and this website are published by OCTO, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation, in association with the University of Washington School of Marine and Environmental Affairs. Financial support for MEAM comes from the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation and the David and Lucile Packard Foundation.