Welcome to MEAM (Marine Ecosystems and Management), the monthly information service on ocean planning and ecosystem-based management. MEAM serves over 6,900 members of the global resource management community with news, views, analysis, and tips gathered from experts around the world.
New this month in MEAM:
- How can we restore marine ecosystems? Perspectives and tips from global experts
- Latest News and Resources for Ocean Planners and Managers
- Ecosystem restoration: What if we build it, but they don’t come?
- What large-scale restoration success can look like: Seagrass restoration in Virginia’s coastal lagoons
- Updated: The EBM Toolbox: Teaching marine protected area design and management: Resources and trainings
To view previous issues of MEAM, click here.
MEAM and this website are published by OCTO, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation, in association with the University of Washington School of Marine and Environmental Affairs. Financial support for MEAM comes from the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation and the David and Lucile Packard Foundation.